Nos

A minha foto
Amora/Lisboa, Portugal
Isto foi criado para duas pessoas conseguirem ter um espaço para escrever tudo o que lhe vai pela alma. Ou seja, não estranhem porque os textos são escritos individualmente. (:

sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

You

Let me just cry,
Become one with my suffering...
No, that's not what i want but that's what you made it be...!
Yes i miss you,
Yes i love you,
Yes some things has changed,
But right now i dont know what should i do or how to react,
I don't know how to feel...
Help me,
Don't leave me,
Talk to me,
Explain me what did happen and how can we change it...
I want you back into my life,
I wanna feel,
I need to feel...
I need to hug you,
I need to look into your eyes and see that everything was not in vain,
I wanna feel and see that you loved me and cared about me...
Can we go back to July?
And pretend that any of this did happen?
Fuck i just feel so empty inside,
I´m trying to forget you, believe me,
And i'm trying to put all behind my back and move on...
...But has been so hard...
Fuck...
Why do you still do this to me?!
I mean, we barely talk,
We don't see each other for almost two months,
You've made the things the wrong way and not even a "i'm sorry"... (not even in that you can put the pride on the side)
And you've make me suffer so much with your atitudes,
You've ignored me,
You've putted my head on the sidewalk and smashed it with the rock that your heart has becomed,
You didn't give a fuck about me or how i was,
You were the one that said that all of this ended and we were just be friends...
And still with all of this here i am ready for everything you need,
Missing you,
Wanting you,
Loving you...
Never someone has done this to me,
I've never felt like this before...
I'm so stupid...!
I know i'm dead to you
And i know that you don't feel a thing anymore,
I'm nothing to you, i'm a past
I don't know why do i still feel like this even with all the evidence...
I know that you don't understand anything of what i wrote,
But whatever,
I just need to take all of this from inside me,
Maybe it's for the better you really don't understand any of this...
But i think that you understand when i say
I love you...
Sandra P.    

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário